Friday, June 26, 2009

Curtains' Guide to Getting Dressed Up--The Sartorial Dope



OK, I know you're "fresh to death." I know, I know, you be "stylin' on 'em." But ask yourself, "am I really?" Anyone can put on jeans and a t-shirt and pull that look off, but when it's time to go into Sinatra mode, how do you fair? I've heard cats say, "Man, I'm never putting on no suit and tie unless I'm going on a job interview." That tells me two things: a) you go to all the wrong events and b) you like the wrong kind of girls. Are you kidding me? Dressing up is one of the best gifts you can give to your ego. I see you've got a lot of learning to do; I don't got all day, so listen up and listen good.

.First let's learn the lingo. Two terms you need to grasp and understand when it comes to this styling thing: bespoke and ready-to-wear. They're two totally different concepts, yet they are both equally important.


read full article:
http://www.streetlevel.com/2009/06/23/curtains-guide-to-getting-dressed-up-the-sartorial-dope/

No comments:

Post a Comment